1987 Camry Front Suspension questions

I have a couple of questions about the 1987 Camry Front Suspension

The lower control arm ( there is just one control arm per side) bushing. The large busing, the one that the Sway (stabilizer) bar goes through.

Are there one or two pieces per side?

Do these need to be pressed in or do they just seat in.

the reason I am asking is that looking at the pictures of the part online, assuming that I'm looking at the correct part, it seems like the part just has a small lip on it, therefore it doesn't get pressed in.

Also the part lookup listed 4 per car, thinking two per side, one on each side of the hole that the sway bar goes into the lower suspension arm.

Is this correct?

Thanks

Reply to
Tube Audio

Not sure if it's the same, but my 91 Camry has one bushing on either side of the control arm where the stabiliser bar meets, totalling 4. It sits loose on the bolt.

Reply to
Michael Percival

Look at Figure 1 on the free online repair guide on Autozone:

johngdole