1988 Camry Wagon Picture?

Try here

used to be a Camry Galleries" site but it does not seem to be thereany longer =======================================================

Reply to
Dave Kemp

Hello all. I was wondering if anyone knew of a site in which I can see a picture of this car. I have found an '89 Camry Wagon on Ebay but do not know if the car had changed that year.

I am considering buying one in the near future. Recently I have seen many pictures of older model Camry's and Corolla's and never knew that they could look that good with a little bit of after market add-on's and effect's. Does anyone know if these add-on's are available for the wagon model? I want to buy one for my wife but I want to fix it up really nice.

We've both owned Toyota's in the past, but man, I never imagined that you could fix them up like I have seen on the net. Very nice :)

Reply to
slight

I have an 87 Camry wagon. I could take a picture of it for you. Looks the same as the 88.

Andy Arhelger

Reply to
Andy Arhelger

I appreciate your offer but it all may be moot. The wagon I was interested in was sold, while on our way to see it.

Thanks anyway :)

slight

Reply to
slight