1989 Toyota Camry - Warning light on dash for door won't go off - draining battery

Hi,

The dashboard door warning light won't go off even though all doors appear to be closed. I know I should just take it to a shop but I am trying to find a quick fix until I can deal with it later. The problem is when I leave the car the battery is just draining since the dash light won't go off. Any suggestions?

Reply to
danstjohn