1990 Camry Wagon value?

I have a 1990 Camry Wagon, 4 cyl, 119,000 miles in good condition for sale in Central NJ, and I was just wondering what I can reasonably expect to get for it. It has a fairly new set of Michelin tires, and I just replaced the lower control arms and ball joints.

Thanks! Frank

Reply to
Captain Frank

Devils Advocate

snip

There in nfld it would be pretty rusty I bet. Book on my 88 is around

1500 as I recall. I think your guess is similar to your posting style.
Reply to
Otis P Driftwood

Reply to
Devils Advocate

The key here is condition, miles, and how it has been maintained. I could see 2000 or 200 being fair.

Reply to
mark Ransley

?UserID=52073917E9216&DID=37904&wSec=1&wPg=1207&CategoryId=2&MakeId=1214&VehicleId=14586&Year=1988&ColorId= $1550 and that's low retail. High retail is $2975.

Reply to
Otis P Driftwood

Devils Advocate

you post like a moron and are easily confused. Those are obviously two urls referring to my 88 and the OP's 1990. Duh. Too much skreech?

Reply to
Otis P Driftwood