1990 Toyota Camry Vehicle Speed Sensor

Can anyone help me with the placment and a picture of 1990 Toyota Camry Vehicle Speed Sensor please? Im trying to replace it but my Haynes book I bough has only the code for the error and literally nothing else. LOL. I need help with replacing this part if anyone can, please? Any help would be greatly appreciated! What does it connect to? Can I see it from the top? anything, LOL.

Reply to
Steve.Donato2

I don't think the manuals at camrymanuals.com go back that far, but you could have a look at the manuals they do have. The design of this part is unlikely to have changed much over the years.

Reply to
Nobody Important

Yeah, even Autozone's free online guide doesn't list it that I could find.

The sensor for later A140 series transmission is on the top of the tranny, near the air filter box and water outlet. You might want to check the fuse first. The sensor needs 12V to work.

Reply to
johngdole

They go back that far but I can't get the download to work. Have you had any luck?

Reply to
NickySantoro

I tried downloading the automatic transaxle manual and it worked for me. I was using the latest version of Firefox.

Reply to
Nobody Important