1991 Toyota Camry Lamp Failure Box, can it be bypassed?

My tail lights have stopped working and after some reading, i took a look at the lamp failure box, the thing was totally trashed, my car is rusting pretty bad, and water/salt got all over it.

I don't want to replace it since I am having trouble finding the part, is there a way to bypass it?

Reply to
Paul Berezansky