1992 Camry Keyless Entry Remote Programming Instructions

Can anyone please provide programming instructions for a 1992 Camry XLE. I bought the remote, but the dealer wants $175 to program it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nate

Reply to
nbanksjr

Is the system the OEM VIP system? If so, try the free fax-back line at Fujitsu-Ten to see if you can get the manual for the system. There is a reset button on the alarm controller and you go through a simple sequence to reset/delete/add remotes. Finding the controller under the console will take you more time. After that won't take over a minute.

I hope this still works: 310 327-9905. Or you can do a search of Fujitsu-Ten manual online and see what you can find.

nbanksjr wrote:

Reply to
johngdole

Reply to