1993 toyota camry

My '93 Camry's in dash blower heater controls(defrost,floor,in your face,ect,ect.)do not work at all.When you push the "buttons,"they work fine,and each lite on each button work as well.But,these buttons that I push do not change the direction of the blower fan.(right now,it blows in your face(the last owner told me he took the dash apart to move the "vacuum pot"arm so it would work his air conditioning in the summer.) I bought the car as is but I am not taking the dash apart just because of the weather.Some one please help! I bought it for my wife,but I want to fix it right the 1st time.Thanks in advance!

Reply to
rbullard

The best case scenario is you have a loss of vacuum from a loose or damaged vacuum line. Middle scenario is the vacuum reservoir has gone bad and needs to be replaced. Worst case is the guy who sold you it screwed up the controls when he changed them. Did they work when you bought the car?

Reply to
mjc1