1995 Camry Exhaust Flex Pipe

Just a note for those with older exhaust hardware. After 190k miles, I developed a leak sound at the flex pipe and got a few quotes. Monro wanted $710 to replace the whole section with the catalytic converter. Meineke was $200 to weld in a new flex pipe section. 1.5 hours later I was on the road again and quiet - just the solution I needed for my old car.

Reply to
pwichert