1995 Camry Serpentine Belt.

I'm having trouble finding the tensioner on the 1995 Camry LE serpentine belt system. The A/C, alternator belt.

My friend's car is sitting in a parking lot, we bought the belt and the tool, and I can't find the tensioner pully. I'm hoping it's not more complicated.

Will wait for an answer, hope to have one today.

Reply to
ironyWrit

Hi,

Do you not just loosen the Alternator bolts and swing the alternator on the arm to get the belt tightened up.

My 1995 4 cyl I just does that.

Johnny UK

Reply to
JM

The serpentine belt is the cam-belt which is only accessible under the black plstic cover.

Jason

Reply to
Jason James

I did not understand the term " serpentine belt " But with him saying A/C,Alternator belt, I thought it was just that.

I did wonder why the car was stranded in a car park.

Johnny UK

Reply to
JM