1995 Camry - Starts Fine But Stalls Until Engine is Warm

I've got a problem with my 1995 Camry with a 4 cylinder engine with A/T. First thing in the morning or when it has set a while and is cold, it starts fine, but when I put it in gear without letting it warm up for at least 5 minutes, it stalls and then I usually have a hard time restarting it. But when the engine starts to warm up or if it hasn't set very long after turning the engine off, it will start and run just fine. I've replaced the cap, rotor, spark plugs, PCV valve and even the timing belt. Anybody have a solution or ideas on what the problem is?

TIA

Reply to
C5Ya

============ For future refernece, anyone can search this group for topics like "idle" or "cold" and "idle" and glean much useful information. Remove the air intake and spray TriFlow into the rectangular opening (right in front at the bottom of the throttle body) for the idle air intake valve to lubricate the rotating drum. Sometimes they stick preventing sufficient air flow through a closed throttle valve when cold.

Reply to
Daniel

Daniel, I went to the TriFlo site and there are several products under that banner. Which particular one are you referring to? TIA NS

Reply to
NickySantoro

===== Aerosol spray - the one that says "superior lubricant" not "cleaner degreaser." At local hardware stores and bicycle shops I've only seen the lubricant.

Reply to