1996 Camry V6 Power Steering Pump

=_NextPart_000_0028_01C3F611.1959FA70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hello all: I think I need to replace the Power Steering pump on my 1996 V6 = Toyota Camry, and I want to know how hard or difficult it is to replace. I've done it on other cars, but not on this one.

Is there any web page where they have pictures or instructions? Has any of you done this job? what are your thoughts?

Thanks in advance =20

Reply to
FORY