1997 Camry catalytic converter(s)

How many catalytic converters does a 1997 4CYL LE Camry (California emissions standard) have and where exactly are they? My Haynes manual is sort of vague on this, it says..."On some California models, the front catalytic converter is incorporated into the exhaust manifold." Thanks!

Reply to
oparr

See the free Autozone repair guide for the location of the front converter:

It's in the vertical section of the exhaust pipe, closest to the radiator I guess.

Reply to
johngdole

Thanks John.

Reply to