1997 Vienta Touring Keyless Central Locking

I have just purchased this car second hand and the owner was missing the keyless centrol locking remotes but it is listed as part of the standard equipment for this model so I guess my question is can I get another key made up? Is it as simple as just going to a toyota dealer/service center and they can make one, if so what should I expect this to cost me? I live in Australia if that makes any difference.

Thanks for any replies

Robert

Reply to
Robert McMillan