1998 Camry engine splash cover

My Japanese made 99 Camry has a splash shield.

Reply to
sharx35

I recently purchased a 98' Camry LE and noticed that there is no cover or splash shield under the front of the engine. The Toyota parts breakdown shows a cover they call the engine under cover. I was told by one salvage yard owner that not all Camrys had these shields in place. I have looked under two other Camrys and both had a metal shield in place. Can anyone with a 97' to 01' Camry reply if they do or don't have this shield. I've tried online to find one but no luck so far. Any help would be appreciated

Reply to
Jay

I have a part of the maintenance manual for you (incl. drawings). Please send your e-mail adress to: kriegsmanathomedotnl

Reply to
jan siepelstad

Reply to
johngdole

============= Just replace it, new or used. Probably directs air flow also to enhance fuel economy (reduce "drag") and engine cooling by routing air flow through the radiator more effectively (reduced turbulence).

Reply to
Daniel