1999 Camry - Engine light came on at 75K miles

Nope, need a scan tool on 99 camry. Tighten gas cap first, see if it goes out in a day or so.

Reply to
ROBMURR

Autozone will read the codes for free...but, as the other poster said, check your gas gap.

-

-- snipped-for-privacy@akaMail.com Anti-Spam filter in place--

Reply to
Curtis Newton

All,

My engine light came on for the first time at 75K miles. I'm not sure what is wrong. Is there a way to obtain a code? I remember back in 1987 with my Dodge Daytona if you turned the ignition on three time it would flash a computer code. Is there something similar with a Toyota?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
William