1999 Solara JBL head unit available

I just replaced my 1999 Solara "premium JBL audio" head unit with some aftermarket XM-ready equipment. It was working fine; perhaps someone out there with a broken/defective one is looking for a replacement -- let me know, I'd rather not toss it.

Reply to
Ethan Hall-Beyer

Toss it? Don't do that. Put it on eBay. If you're gonna toss it, and don't want to bother with eBay, send it to my house.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland