1999 Toyota Camry

Hi ,

I recently got my Toyota camry serviced for 60000 miles and Toyota auto dealer gave a good list of recommendations. I just would like know if anyone knows what the parts that are covered by Toyota for this model, any website ? will be great help.

Thanks

Reply to
cyberavatar

I don't know if Toyota covers seat belts for the life of the car like others, but engine sludge is still covered under extended warranty for

8/80.

Your warranty booklet should have all this > Hi ,

Reply to
johngdole