2000/2006 Camry door handle

My parents are currently driving a 2006 Camry. Yesterday, I was driving the car and noticed that the interior has some nice chrome accents to it. My 2000 on the other hand is very bland and mono- colored. I was wondering (going out on a limb) if anyone out there has tried to install door handles from a 2005/2006 Camry into a 2000/2001 Camry. I don't want to get a set and have them not work. I know its kind of silly, but its something I'm kind of interested in doing. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Reply to
anthonyzadeh