2000 Camry Vent Mode

I have a 2000 camry, 70K miles. With AC or heater ON, I get air from vents on feet, defrost, and front vents on the side. No air blows from the front vents in the middle. It does not matter which option I choose on the vent mode switch (Face,

Face&Feet, Feet, Feet&Defrost, Defrost). I opened the dash and got the mode switch out. Checked its continuity as per Chilton's manual, and it is fine. Does anybody know the continuity tests besides whats already in Chilton's manual? What else could go wrong that causes this problem? I have opened most of the dash, but not the top dash. In order to reach the ducts, do I need to open the dash completely? Chilton's manual does not provide detailed information on reaching the ducts. Is there a website for this? Anybody experienced this problem?

Thanks for helping me out.

Reply to
akbar_aman

Isnt there a small vertical dial near the vent to bypass the vent to a higher up vent

Reply to
m Ransley