2000 Solara, sdie airbags??

On my 2000 Solara, how do I know if have sdie airbags or not?? I don't see them but otoh, if I didn't know the steering wheel had one, I wouldn't see that either. And one of the shop manuals refers to sdie door airbag sensors.

I need to take apart the doors to fiddle with things, so I should know if there are airbags in them.

Thanks.

Reply to
micky