2000 Toyota Camry CE: Hard gear shift in auto

Hi all,

A newb here, so I'm not sure whether I'm using the correct terms or not, so bear with me.

Car specs: 2000 Toyota Camry CE 97K miles Automatic transmission

I have had my car for 3 years and have noticed that these days everytime the gear changes, there is a hard 'kick'. The shiftin used to be much smoother. Could someone tell me why this is happening and what I should do to address this?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
syscop

BigJim