2000 XLE V6 Warning Lights Problem

My car just develope a strange problem. After driving for awhile today, the Rear Light Failure warning light turns ON. Whenever I step on the brake pedal to slow down, the "R" (reverse) on the Automatic Transmission Indicator also turns ON. It turns OFF whenver I release the brake pedal. When the car gradually slows down, I can feel some vibration. After a short time, both the Trac Off and Check Engine warning lights also turn ON. Does any one has ideas what 's the problem is?

Thanks.

Reply to
aiuser

Go to Autozone and have them pull the Check Engine code(s). You can also pull Trac codes and ABS codes by jumpering the Diagnostics connector pins. I think TC-E1 for one and TS-E1 for the other, might want to check Haynes manual.

Reply to
johngdole