2001 Camry Solara V6 Transaxle Filler Plug

Does this model have a transaxle filler plug? Haynes 1997-2001 Service Manual shows one but I can't locate the filler plug even when the car is jacked up.

Norm Northern CA

Reply to
Norm

Find the transaxle, probably on the drivers side, go underneath and find a plug that would need a 10mm allen looking hex to unscrew it.

Reply to
Rex

Rex

I had easily found the drain plug, which is always at the low point of any transaxle, but not the filler plug. I have an automatic transmission, not mentioned in the earlier post.

Norm

Reply to
Norm