2002 - 2005 spare tire size

I need to know if, and which, Camry's in this range have the same standard spare. Will a 2005 spare fit an '03 or '02, and vice versa?

Thanks!

Reply to
salspock

Some have 15, 16 or 17" rims -- they will fit on the car (although a smaller one might interfer with the brake caliper) but could be different diameter/profile from the others.

Reply to
Wolfgang

You need to specify whether you have 4 Cyl or V6 engine. The V6 models are usually 1" larger wheels than the 4 Cyl for any given year.

You should be able to find this on info on one of the car websites such as Edmonds.com, Cars.com, Vehix.com, etc.

Reply to
Mark A

The 03 SE 4 cyl model is 16" vice the 4 cyl LE std 15" - so not just the engine but the model --- and the exact year.

Reply to
Wolfgang

I said "usually". But the SE is a "special edition" and an exception to the rule.

Reply to
Mark A

SE is "Sports Edition" - it has bigger brakes/rear discs and strut braces.

Reply to
Wolfgang