2002 avalon tire question.

Owner's manual recommends a tire pressure. When I replaced wit Michelins, tire shop said should be 35 to 40 pounds. Which is correct shop or manual? Thank you, Seamus J. Wilson

Reply to
Sligo

what is the model of michelins did you get?

I would still go by the doorjab/manual as a MINIMUM and if you carry more load, set it to 32 psi.

Reply to
Car Guy

I have a 2001 Avalon with Michelin MXV4 plus. I go with 35 psi. It firms up the Avalon ride a bit and in my experience many Toyotas tend to wear tire edges so a bit of extra pressure will hopefully lead to more even wear.

Reply to
Art

tire

more