2002 blinking ac light sloved

Thanks to a message from BobT to an earlier thread the problem has now been solved. I had the ac go on the blink almost a year ago but at times could fool the system into working. Locally the problem was diagnosed as being a bad compressor so I had that replaced. That was not the problem. Local people were not able to track down the problem but Bob T did when he suggested that it might be a bad magnetic relay. I bought the part and popped it in and that has fixed the problem. I bought the part from

for a nice discount. The part number was 90080-87026. I have sent a note of thanks to Bob T for his help with this.

Good luck to anyone with a similar issue. Greg

Reply to
Greg

Greg--many thanks, I'm glad it worked out so well. My email is munged, so you can't get me that way.

How are things in sunny (rainy?) New Brunswick.

Reply to
BobT