2003 Camry power door lock

The power door lock on the left rear door has stopped operating in both directions-lock and unlock. The manual button works fine but the power does not, either from the remote or either of the front doors. I don't feel any vibration or movement inside the door when I try the power lock. The fuse box legends aren't too clear as to which fuse it might be or is there a relay specifically for each door. Any thoughts of how to proceed? TIA mm

Reply to
Michael