2003 Camry Seat Frame Rust

Have any of you looked under your seats and noticed alot of rust on the seat frames? I would usually not give much thought to such things, but it is considered recall fodder in the Ford Explorer world. Is this harmful for long term? Thanks for any info.

Reply to
BrEK

No,....why would you bother unless there was a wet smell from the carpet indicating a water leak.

I'm sure the seat frames will give exemplary service with or without surface rust :-)

Jason

Reply to
Jason James