2003 Camry Tires Question

Your wife's car will NOT stop faster than your car once you have the proper tires on it. Guaranteed.

Reply to
sharx35

Yeah, Toyota generally puts poor quality tires on all their cars. Dumb.

put in your car's info. and you can see what The Tire Rack offers. Read the survey results and the customer comments to get a good idea of how the tires work in the real world under various conditions. There are plenty of very good tires out there for your car. You get to decide how much money you want to spend. I put Goodyear Assurance TripleTred tires on one of my cars and Bridgestone Turanza LS-Ts on another and like them both but the TripleTreds are better. Note: don't expect any tire to perform like new after 4 years. Oxidation will take its toll. Better to buy high traction tires rated for 40,000 miles than tires rated for 80,000 miles if you only put 6,000 miles/year on your car. Consider replacing the tires every 4 or 5 years or when your ABS starts working more often than it should in the wet. (Those TripleTreds of mine are on a car that sees nearly 20K miles/year.) YMMV

Reply to
ACAR

Car Manufacturers measure 0-60 but I cant find the 60-0 data.

Reply to
EdV