2003 XLE Dashboard modification?

Hi,

With my 4cyl 2003 xle i have the typical JBL in dash 6CD changer together with the cassette deck.

I wanted from the beginning the onboard navigation system. I've seen pictures of it and it sits where my CD/Cassette deck does. I don't however see where on that version where the CD/cassette deck are.

Anyway, is it possible to retrofit my car with that navigation system and place the CD/Cassette combo I guess underneath?

Or, at the very least, could I if I wanted to get a new CD deck, like an MP3 cd, but would it fit ?

Thanks in advance.

jeff

Reply to
jeff