2004 Camary LE Lease

Hi, what is the base model rate for 2004 CAMARY LE, i am getting lease rate for 225$/4 Yrs/3000$/9000$ residual down. dealer says it is best deal, i don't think so obviouly. any body can tell my what may be the minimum leas i can get it. pls share if you have any other experience abt lease , and how should i approach to dealer.

thanks in advance.

sanjeev

Reply to
sanjeev

Check out

Art

thanks Art, i appreciate your response. but no sites provide proper information abt leasing Car, if anybody have recent Lease face to face(i mean either he has leased or he bargained for leasing recently)information then pls let me know...

thanks in advance sanjeev

Reply to
sanjeev

You might check Toyota's site to see what deals they have advertised. Also watch out for switches at the very end, when they go from handwritten paper to computer typewritten. Terms may be changed so double check. Keep the handwritten as evidence if you are unsure. And read everything you sign even if it slows things down. They are pro's and often slip in papers to sign that weren't discussed like insurance, fake anti theft features and the like.

Reply to
Art

Thanks Art, thanks for your time, i really tried all these stuff, i only wanted to know what may be good deal....so if anybody leased recently he can give me idea abt that......

i really appreciate your efforts sanjeev

Reply to
sanjeev

With interest rates as low as they are why would anyone possibly want to lease a car?

Reply to
ROBMURR