2004 camry cd player dash applique rattles

i have been driving my new camry for a couple of months, it has 4000 miles as of now. when i drive over non-smooth road (not exactly bumpy, just not smooth), there are some rattling noise coming from the dash applique (the cover that goes around the AC vent, AC control, CD player). When i press against it, the noise would dispear for a few minutes, then come back. Does anybody have this problem? Does anybody know how to take that applique off?

Reply to
Joe

I have the same problem and it seems to be getting worse.

My solution has been the same so far. Just press against the CD/Radio Face Plate and it goes away for a while.

However, when it does stop, I enjoy the quietest ride in car ever.

Jason

Reply to
Jason

perhaps i should take it to the shop to have them fix it.

Reply to
Joe