2004 Camry - Check Engine light is illuminated & speedometer not working correctly.

Hi,

Speedometer working only intermittedly and "Check Engine" light is illuminated.

Is it a big job to replace or repair the speedometer?

I am waiting for a "cluster" (I think) part to come in to the dealer.

Unfortunately this problem popped up just one day before we were starting on a road trip to see family and friends. Argggghhhhhhhhh!

Reply to
WoodBee

Don't know but wouldn't a 2004 still be under warranty?

Don

Reply to
RVerDon