2004 Camry Directional Signal

Would you please let me know if you 2004 Camry owners have trouble hearing the "clicking" sound of the turn signal inside of the car? I can not hear mine with minor road noise and a low radio volume, so I frequently drive a long way after a shallow turn with the signal still on.

Thanks

Ron

DO NOT MEDDLE IN THE AFFAIRS OF DRAGONS FOR YOU ARE CRUNCHY AND GOOD WITH KETCHUP!

Reply to
ron

My 2001 Avalon is the same way. One of many sucky things about the car.

Reply to
Art