2004 Camry SE 4 Cyl vs. 2003 Prices ?

I'm looking at ordering a 2004 Camry SE 4 Cyl with specific options:

16" Steel Wheels Side Air Bags ABS No other options.

  1. What are my options with Steel Wheels (Covers vs. Performance, etc.)?

  1. Any info on the electronic traction, other electronic safety controls etc. ?
  2. Cost = ~ K +TTL including 0 for special order. Can I get a better price? I'm not in a hurry and can wait until March or Summer when the sales start.

Thanx, Hank Simon

Reply to
Hank Simon

Not all options can be ordered or left off if the regional distributor doesn't want to build a car like that. Cars are not custom built to customer specs, only to regional distributor specs. Search the archives of this group on google groups for more info on this. Check the Toyota web page for option details.

Wheel covers may be cheaper than they used to be, but I have found that I always loose some over the life of the car, and the cost of replacing them with the OEM covers is the same as buying aluminum wheels up front. Aluminum wheels will increase resale value also.

Reply to
Mark A

under 17,500 in the Atlanta area.

Reply to
Jennie

I told the dealer I did not want alloy wheels, upgraded stereo, leather, sun roof,floor mats or rear spoiler - the only way they had the SEs on the lot. My only requirements were four wheel disc brakes, ABS, manual transmission and an engine with some power. The combination of manual transmission and disc brakes with ABS is available only on the four cylinder SE.

It is amaz>

Reply to
ma_twain

It may be have been a real offer. The dealer does not have complete control over what options can be ordered.

Reply to
Mark A

Reply to
ma_twain