2004 Camry Transmission

My daughter wants me to drain and fill the transmission fluid on their 2004 Camry LE with four cyclinder engine. I have done this several times on our Honda's by opening the drain plug on the transaxle and then refilling it with fluid. Is the Camry similar? Is there an accessable drain plug? Appreciate any comments or suggestions. Thanks.

Reply to
Don R

You should have a drain, but at an interval stated in your manual a filter change is a good idea, then you drop the pan.

Reply to
m Ransley