2004 Radio

How can I get the radio out of my 2004? Is there a trick to getting the bezel off? Or does it snap off. I don't wanna break anything, but I bought this car used and there is something in the CD player that keeps it from accepting a CD. I want to open it up and see. Bought as-is, so no warranty.

Reply to
Injun-Ear

Halp someone. Please don't think I'm trying to steal a radio. This is in MY car.

Reply to
Injun-ear