2004 Toyota Camry Navigation Address entery while driving

I have purchased 2004 Toyota Camry with Navigation. Everything is cool about this Navigation System, except that I can't enter information while driving.

I can understand that it's a safety feature, but Toyota could have disabled this thing, while a Passenger is sitting in the car.

Does any one know how to get this feature off? I hate stopping on the interstate just to enter a street address or do any thing.

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks

Reply to
Kamran