2005 Camry radio install

I just purchaed a 2005 Camry in addition to the 1995 Camry I bought a decade ago. I'd like to install a ham radio, satellite radio, and shortwave radio in the new Camry, but the factory radio install makes it nearly impossible to do by oneself, as I did with my 1995 Camry.

Does anybody know how to remove the factory radio in the late model Camrys so that other units can be installed? Or is there a place in the DC metro area that can reliably do it without destroying the dashboard, air conditioning unit, etc?

Please reply to snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMhotmail.com. (of course, remove the "NOSPAM.")

Thanks.

Reply to
David