2005 Idling Surge

Has this happened to anyone else and, if so, what did you do about it?

2005 Camry XLE 4 cyl, AT With a warm engine, idling at 800(?) rpm, car stationary, and foot on the brake, (such as at a stoplight), there will be a small slug of fuel injected into the engine with a corresponding revving of the engine. If my foot is not on the brake, the car will actually move slightly forward. Happens randomly and intermittently.

Any ideas?

TIA

Reply to
Norm Dion

A/C?

Reply to
XYZ ABC

Sound to me like the a/c is on. When the compressor kicks in the car will idle up a bit. Sounds normal. Scott

Reply to
zonie