2006 Camry 4 cylinder

Does anybody have the 2006 4 cylinder camry and if so how good is the gas mileage.

thanks

Joe

Reply to
Orapello

I'm getting over 24 in town, I don't know what highway is.

Reply to
<Geo>

"" wrote: > Does anybody have the 2006 4 cylinder camry and if so how good > is the gas > mileage. > > thanks > > Joe

I?ve got one (actually a new 05 that?s supposed to be the same) that?s getting poor mileage; under 20? It?s a 4 cyl. Auto SE. Most times, the tranny does not seem to know which gear to use and I?m sure that?s the problem. The dealer knows something, but is not willing to share. I?m not happy.

Oh, whenever I had a V6 loaner, it got much better mileage.

Reply to
tbober

The new generation of Camrys are having transmission problems early on about deciding which gear to shift. Thought they solved it. Don't tell me the 05's are getting a bad batch!

Reply to
johngdole

"" wrote: > The new generation of Camrys are having transmission problems > early on > about deciding which gear to shift. Thought they solved it. > Don't tell > me the 05's are getting a bad batch!

Getting almost 40 mpg in my 05, with a 5 speed manual.

Reply to
Fourmiler