2006 Camry navi capability

I purchased a 06 Camry navi system in order to make my 04 Sequoia Limited GPS capable.

Is voice activation implemented in the 06 Camry already? My 05 and 06 Accord both have voice (and a mike built in) button on wheel to activate the control of navi, radio...

If 06 Camry does not provide that feature maybe I don't need to install a mic at the same time...

Thanks

Reply to
harry