2006 Camry - Rear Lens

Some bozo broke the rear passenger taillight lens of my 2006 Camry. I called the dealer and fell over with the $200 price tag of just the part. Can I find these elsewhere and are they easy to DIY install?

Reply to
krupnikas

Forgot it's a 2006 US model 4 cylinder XLE.

Reply to
krupnikas

Do a googe on OEM Toyota Parts --- there are several dealers that discount PEM parts 20-30% and charge NO state tax. Wouldn't you vehicles insurance cover vandalism? Should be simple to install.

Reply to
Wolfgang