2007 Camry Bluetooth Radio

I have 1 cellphone paired with the radio, what do I do to pair the other one. I have 2 Motorola phones. Book says can pair 6 different phones. Called Toyota no help. Maybe you guys can. Thanks

Reply to
HARRIS WALLER

IIRC You have to "Name" Each Phone

Reply to
Fred C. Dobbs

I have them both named, I have both paired. Right now my V551 is working when I get in, but when I get in with my Razor it does not work unless I go to pair and tell it my name. I s there a simple way. Thanks Harris Waller snipped-for-privacy@insightbb.com Connie Waller snipped-for-privacy@insightbb.com

Reply to
HARRIS WALLER