2007 Camry Hybrid

Help! Every time I drive this car, the back of my throat and nose becomes irritated, and I have a toxic taste on my tongue. I have had this car for months and taken it in to the dealer. Of course they do not smell anything. What could be the cause of this??

Reply to
lpatterson30

You may be allergic to the plastic off-gassing that happens with all new cars because of the materials used for the interiors. I know someone who cannot buy a new car for this reason.

Reply to
Mark A

I dont own a hybrid, but you may want to turn your ionizer / plasmacluster on and off to see if it is the one bothering you.

Reply to
EdV

Battery out-gassing? Engine exhaust fumes? Try air test labs, google shows many of them, picked a random one:

Next time try the two-mode hybrid technology (not the less efficient interim hybrid) coming online from a GM-BMW-MB joint venture.

johngdole