2007 Camry Remote Engine Starter

Anybody seen info on the availability and pricing of the remote engine starter ? I was able to borrow an Owners Guide from the car salesperson but dealer has no info on price or availability. The owners manual looks like it uses he existing entry smart key fob. I spoke with Toyota Customer Experience at their 800; they know nothing. Thanks Dave Canada

Reply to
Dave Kemp

Thats odd. I've installed two or three of the RES systems on the new Camry for the accessory dept. I'd guess they have pricing info, because they're paying me to do it! I've only seen them for the smart key system. Maybe accessory availability is based on the zone your dealer is in. Ray would probably know about that.

Reply to
qslim

Ray ? Dave

Reply to