2007 Camry speaker wire access

How can I access the speaker wires going from the radio to the speakers? I'm thinking of attempting to use a home DVD player and inverter, along with center and subwoofer speakers to play 5.1 audio DVDs in the car. Seems the easiest way is to tap into the speakers at the point where they leave the radio. The auxilary connection only allows for a stereo miniplug.

Thanks,

Don

Reply to
Don