Latest threads in Toyota Camryshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Toyota TSB about 30-weight and 20-weight oils
Here's a copy of an interesting Toyota TSB from March 29, 2006. It lists the engines Toyota says can use 20-weight oil, even though at least some of these engines specify 30-weight oil in their...
12
12

Airbag module location?
Good day group, Does anyone know where the air bag module is located for a 92 Camry V6 ? (This module has 14 wires) Thanks, Frederic.
1
1

Re: 2001 Camry odometer
Not work as in, it's blank, or as in, not counting up, or -- ???

1999 5SFE: does starter come with solenoid?
I'm having an intermittent problem with my 1999 4 cyl where I sometimes have to turn the key 3 or 4 times before the starter engages. I think this is the solenoid contacts. There is someone selling...
3
3

Re: 2001 Camry odometer
maybe somebody turned it back

Re: 2001 Camry odometer
Speedo works -- Message posted using information at
1
1

Engine Cleaning
Hi, I have a question about engine cleaning. A beginner's book called "Auto Upkeep" says to clean the engine like this: "Open the hood. Wet a shop rag with a multipurpose cleaner and wipe grime, dirt,...
30
30

Re: 2001 Camry odometer
Just stopped -- Message posted using information at

87 Camry: Power Steering Fluid leaking - safe to drive ?
Hi Folks -- 87 Camry - 230K miles - 4 cyinder Power Steering fluid keeps leaking in my 87 Camry. At this time, the reservoir is completely empty .. Steering feels fine .. from a cold start when I...
5
5

installing an audio amplifier on the '96 camry
Any suggestions re: installing an audio amplifier on the '96 camry? Specifically, recommendations on how to tap into the +12V, routing the speaker wire, ??? I found this: am looking for Camry-specific...
3
3

1992 Camry getting hot
I replace a bad radiator hose. Due to constant leaking, my son kept putting straight water in rad. New hose stopped leaked but gets hot while idling. I didn't see fans running either. Aside from...
1
1

Timing belt change interval
At what mileage should the timing belt be changed
3
3

'87 Camry Overheating
12 miles from work to the house. Noticed steam coming out from under the hood. The temp gage was right at the middle as usual so there was no indication overheating. The overflow reservoir was just...
7
7

1987 Camry Front Suspension questions
I have a couple of questions about the 1987 Camry Front Suspension The lower control arm ( there is just one control arm per side) bushing. The large busing, the one that the Sway (stabilizer) bar...
2
2

Re: A floor jack's STEEL WHEELS
======== In this case, the color of the coolant has everything to do with it. Unlike green coolant, Toyota's pink coolant is a non-silicate, non-amine, non-nitrite, and non-borate coolant with...