60,000 KM (36,000 mile) Service for 2002 Camry LE V6

I will be taking my Camry in for service this week and according to the manual, this is what is required:

- Oil and Filter Change (I use Mobil 1 5W30 year round with OEM Japanese Nippon Denso Toyota Filter)

- Tire Rotation (I will remove my snows and go back to my All Seasons)

- Replace the Right Rear Taillight bulb (fused)

I performed a Transmission Fluid drain and fill service as well as the Coolant drain service at 32,000 KM so I think I can wait till the next oil change to do that. When do I perform a brake fluid exchange and Power steering fluid exchange? The dealership was suggesting I get a fuel system service but every oil change, I put a bottle of Lucas Complete Fuel System Cleaner OR Redline Fuel System Cleaner and I find no hesitation. I also did a throttle body cleaning at 45,000 KM and I noticed a difference after the cleaning.

Car Guy

Differential oil change. Ck front brakes, Forget about dealer fuel system treatment. Flushing brake fluid is a good idea. Power steering?

Reply to
m Ransley

My suggestion, based on nothing else but my own experience.

  1. transmission fluid every 24,000-30,000 miles.
  2. Brake fluid every three years.
  3. Use a turkey baster and suck out some of the power steering fluid and replace every 12,000 or so.

system

did

Reply to
David